Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Phone pics LINKY PARTY!! :)

So I've never done one of these little linky things before so I have no idea if I am even doing it right! But we will give it a shot!

I saw on Facebook today as I was getting ready for work, a link over to Love Stitched (which is an AMAZING blog by the way, go check her out!!) where she posted some of her random phone pictures! I LOVE phone pictures {simply because I always take THE..MOST..RANDOM pictures} It's hilarious to go back and look at them. So I decided to follow another link where the linky party actually was, over at The Lowe Family News! (Look how FAB she is! She dressees like a total champ!!) What an awesome idea I must say!! So here are my  RaNDoM PHoNe PiCTuREs!


 Okay so down \/ there we have my
Pandora music. I was listening to my Enya radio, as 
you can see on the left side of the picture. But look on the right and you will see
Why would that come up on my Enya station?! LOL 
Here I am feeling SO relaxed, then all of a sudden I hear Lil' John..."HEY!!!" LOL

Picture \/ Below
SO My husband and I Live in Ogden Utah, and in Ogden the streets are named after presidents. So we decided to find Tyler Douglas (That's my hunnie) Street! Yay! We found it!! :)

\/
Look how cute my dog Titan is! (HERE is a link to his story :)) He really hates when I am in my craft room, so he started laying in the hall so he could keep an eye on me. Look how HUGE he is!! I just love this giant boy. Let me just tell you that I babysat my niece on Saturday, (she came over) and Titan just LOVES her! He followed her around everywhere!! And she just couldn't get enough of him. She is almost 1 and really loved him following her. He is WAY intimidating though, but she liked crawling under his legs.


Random Picture of Titan's eye.
My cousin Emmitt who is like 13 sends me really random pictures, like of lamps and shoes and stuff, so this is what I sent to him. (I was going to send him a picture of just Titan, but he is afraid of dogs, and I didn't want him to have a heart attack or something) Look how BLUE they are!!


So I get really irritated when people drive like complete idiots. Let's just say that I have a MiNOr case of RoAdRAGe! But there is an InSAnE DRiVeR in all of us. So I purchased these babies!! Head on over HERE to purchase!! 
Since receiving them in the mail, I have been on a mission. To use EVERY SINGLE ONE! Take a picture of the ticket, and take a picture of the parking job! Here is one of them, Documented on Nov 14th 2010!



Muahahahahhahah!! 
I will be linking up every Tuesday from now on!!
SSSOOOO much fun!!

**DON'T FORGET**
Check out the blogs that I recommended! Those ladies are FABULOUS!! :)
Well..looks like I should get on top of my "I am thankful.." Posts..since I am 6 days behind..OOPS! ;)



small signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)