Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day #13

Day #13
I am THANKFUL for MOVIES!!

Can I just say how much I LOVE movies?! My family is HUGE on movies…HUGE. My siblings and I quote probably ten movies a day. We have a weird memory and quote even the dumbest parts of movies. Movies give me an escape from everyday. I love to be taken into another time, dimension, or even just into another perspective. I have seen about a million movies and have about a million favorites! Let me list a few of them here.

•The Lost Boys
•Harry Potter {all of them} Going to HP The Half-Blood Prince Fri. @12am!
•Twilight {all of them}
•Star Wars {all of them}
•Lord of the Rings {all of them} let me just tell you that my bestie, Ashley and I went and saw Lord of the Rings the Two Towers 17 times in the theatre!!! {We were in Jr. high and totally in love with Legolas, but still we are die hards!}
•Gladiator
•The Sandlot
•Into the Blue
•Blue Crush
•Surf’s Up
•Sweet Home Alabama
•Moulin Rouge
AND MANY MORE!!



small signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)