Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day #11

WellI am behind on my THANKFULL posts. This is where my thankful list gets a little small in the explanation part lol. {I think I underestimated how hard it is to remember to blog every day…dang...I better get in the habit if I want any more followers right?}

Day #11
I am THANKFUL for CRAFTING!!!

Over the recent months I have become a crafter. While I have the 22 year old, married, own a house budget, I think I do an okay job! I haven’t been able to get all my crafts up on my craft blog  FROM EEK! TO CHIC, but I do have a house full of stuff that I have done. I have to give credit to all the blogs that I am subscribed to. I get a lot of ideas from them and put my own twist on things. It’s so much fun to make something and put it up in your house. I kind of feel like an elementary school student who likes to hang up all their art on the fridge. I have so many things that I want to do, one of which is open a boutique. I want to sell wooden letters, wooden signs, vinyl lettering, cabochon rings, beanies, scarfs, headbands, onesies, and hair bows and flowers. When my sister finishes school next month we are going to start working OVERTIME to get things made so we can start selling! I want to have like boutique parties {kind of like Scentsy, and Cookie Lee parties} Where we go and set up our stuff that we have made and people can buy what they want, and order what we don’t have in stock. I think we have the opportunity to make some money here! I’ve been making a bunch of onesies for my friends that are having babies and let me tell you how cute they are!! I just LOVE making things! That’s why crafting is such an awesome hobby to have!


small signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)