Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day #5 I am thankful for the church.



Its already November 5th so I am on the 5th day of the "I am thankful" blog posts.
Today I am thankful for my church.


I am LDS and I can not be more thankful to be part of this church. I have not always been active in the church, but recently I have had a change of heart. The feeling I get from being spiritual is amazing. I can not wait to get the opportunity to go to the temple and be sealed for eternity. The comfort I get knowing that I can be with my family for eternity is really special to me. This life is just the beginning to something so much more. I can't wait to see what my life and after life has in store for my family and myself. The church gives me such a great feeling. I know that this is the true church and I can not be more grateful to be put on this earth at this time. I know that I have overcome a lot of obstacles in my life which gives me the courage to know that I can do anything. I know that President Monson is a true Prophet, and I couldn't be happier to be a part of such a wonderful church. :)








small signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)