Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day #9 I am Thankful for Cell Phones

Day #9
I am Thankful for CELL PHONES.

   I don’t think that I am the only one who says this, but cell phones are the best invention…REALLY. I don’t even have a house phone. It’s nice to be able to be in contact with people anywhere you go. Not to mention how much safer it is. I feel totally nude when I am somewhere and I don’t have my phone with me, especially when I am driving. You could get in a wreck and not be able to call someone, someone could get hurt and YOU need to call 911. It’s just awesome. I love cell phones. Although sometimes I want to throw them out the window, it’s nice to have a way to get a hold of people when either they, or yourself, aren’t home.

small signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)