Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day # 12

Day #12
I am THANKFUL for MUSIC!!!

  I think I can say that I can NOT live without music. I have to listen to music every day. The music that I listen to has such a wide range it would probably make you literally LOL...{Ya know, Laugh Out Loud...ha...} Let me just give you a little preview of what is on my Ipod. I’m going to put my Ipod on shuffle and the first couple songs that come up, I will list them here with a link to YouTube so you can hear it.
  
            1: My Favorite Mistake by Sheryl Crow
            2: All Around Me by FlyLeaf
            3: Another Year Has Gone By by Celine Dion
            4: The New National Anthem by Strata <-- Favorite Band!! Video of war clips, not what I wanted, but you don't need to watch if you don't want to, just listen. I didn't have time to watch it so I'm not sure if the clips are clean or not.
            5: Beyond the Sea by Bobby Darin
            6: Shake Your Money Maker by Ludacris <--LOL I love hip hop & rap. Didn't want to put the video up, Probably has some half naked girls and I don't like to watch that...lol...I didn't think you would either!
            7: Love is Strange by Mickey & Sylvia
            8: Lost in this Moment by Big N’ Rich <--Wedding song!
            9: Smother Me by The Used <--LLLOOOOVVEEE this song! So CUTE!
            10: Watermark by Enya
            11: Secrets by One Republic
            12: Old Souls by Hans Zimmer <-- I love movie scores!

Well there is a little glimpse of my music on my iPod! I have about 2200 songs so there is a WIDE variety! I am always looking for new music too so if you have suggestions let me know!!


small signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)