Thursday, November 4, 2010

DEATH TO MAZDA 3'S!

I can feel a RANT coming on...

I don't know what it is but when I drive, I encounter THE stupidest, most idiotic drivers in the state of Utah. Not only do I come across dumb drivers, but I also come across the biggest BATCH {batch is my new word for female dog by-the-way} drivers as well. 

The ones that are on their phones and cut you off and it doesn't even phase them. 

The thing I hate the most is the stupid batches in the Mazda 3's. {Don't get me wrong, I have quite a few friends that drive them, and they are really cute, but there are just WAY TOO many of them}  

THEY ARE EVERYWHERE! Seriously next time you are driving, pay attention to how many Mazda 3's you see. 

When I was driving a span of 5 or 6 miles, I SAW 16, I repeat SIXTEEN!! 

Holy crap.

{Sorry if this offends my friends who drive Mazda 3's, I am not talking about you at all, just the other 9 billion girls that drive them} 

The girls that drive the dreaded Mazda 3 are usually the batch girls. You know, the girls that think their time is SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT than yours. The girls that their "DADDIES" bought their car. The "LIKE OH MY GOSH, NO YOU D'INT"
''Let's look in the mirror 24-7",  
"OMG Like LOOK at this super cute Roxy sticker I just put in my window, just so everyone driving will KNOW that I am a GIRL" kind of girl.

The "Like OMG 'let's stick our hands out the window and admire our freshly slapped on flared gel nails {that look like shovels} just so everyone can know that I, in fact, am THE copy+paste, cookie cutter, CLONE of every girl that drives a MAZDA 3!"

{Just so everyone knows not everyone suffers from  MAZDA 3 syndrome. (My friends don't :)}

Sorry for that RANT post..I am just so sick of getting skuzzed off my stupid girls in MAZDA 3'S. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)