Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day #14

Day #14
I am THANKFUL for my "ABILITY"

{this post has lots of links, be sure to go to them :)}

I have this weird ability of remembering things. Sometimes my little “ability” saves be from awkward situations, like not remembering someone’s name from high school that is talking to you. I can remember numbers like nobody’s business, but I think that my strongest is remembering faces. Not only in real life but from movies too. When I see them in one movie, and see them in other movies or commercials, I know exactly what movie they are from and a bunch of their lines and sometimes their real names…For example…

FACE RECOGNICIAN

•Yesterday I just {out of NOWHERE} remembered Michael {my love interest lol} from The Lost Boys {one of my all time favs} is also the DAD in My Sister’s Keeper! While watching My Sister’s Keeper, I thought to myself how familiar the dad was and it drove me CRAZY! How I seemed to remember it about a year after I had seen it is beyond me, but I figured it out, went to IMDb and BAM...I was right.

•One time for FHE My dad took my brother, sister, Tyler and I, down to Salt Lake to watch The Testaments: Of one fold and one shepherd. Before the movie my dad had mentioned that the guy who plays Kohor looks like someone, but he couldn’t remember. While watching it, I noticed that Kohor (watch this clip and you will know what he looks like. I couldn't find any pictures) totally looks like {but most definitely is NOT} Geddy Lee {The lead singer for RUSH!} Also, my dad’s favorite band of all time! CLONES!!
   ••A few weeks ago I was watching TV and a commercial {<--watch it} came on for Foundation for a Better Life and BAM...The guy in the commercial is none other than SAM {this is another clip because there are no pictures}from The Testaments!! IMDb…I WAS RIGHT!! WoOt!!

•While watching Signs I noticed that Morgan {the little boy with asthma} Looks and sounds just like MaCaulay Culkin..turns out, Morgan’s real name is Rory Culkin…THEY ARE BROTHERS!!

•My latest “masterminds of movies and actors” was Saturday! While watching TV at home a trailer for a new HBO series call The Pacific came on and I watched for like 5 seconds and I recognized someone. I don’t know his name on the show but it is TIM from Jurassic Park! All grown up!! My husband and brother think I am full of it, but I am going to look it up after I finish writing this post and let you know! Lol..

•Another thing I do is see that a lot of people I know, look like movie stars or I even tend to associate inanimate objects with things and even people. Check out my facebook page That Looks Just Like…

It really doesn’t do me a whole lot of good, but I enjoy figuring things out and being right! That’s why I am thankful for my “ability”



small signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)