Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day #2. I am thankful for my family

Day #2
I am thankful for my family.

As many of you know, I come from a GINORMOUS family. My family not only consists of full siblings, but half, step, and in-laws as well, along with both parents, their spouses and my in-laws.. But I don't classify them as anything but my brothers, sisters, and parents.. :) My family is probably the second most important things to me, only second because of Tyler, but Tyler is my family so I guess you can say that family is THE most important thing to me. I can't express the gratitude that I have for my family. They are so supportive in everything that I have done, or will ever do. We are very protective of one another and would do anything for every one of us.
    The brothers and sisters in my family have a strange bond. We just click with one another. We could sit for hours and hours talking about the numerous things we have done, and things that we want and will do. I am really happy to say that my family consists of some of the best friends I could ask for. Thanks for being so supportive and loving! I love you guys! :)

small signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)