Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I am thankful. Day #1

(I really did write this yesterday, I just didn't have time to post it :))      
    I was inspired by a friend of mine, Mia, to do this "I am thankful" section of my blog. (Thanks Mia!!) In these times, it's really easy to forget that a lot of people don't have what we do, and in return we should be thankful for what we have. I decided to write a blog every day about something that I am thankful for, all the way till Thanksgiving day. This year Thanksgiving is on the 25th, so I get to share with you, 25 things that I am thankful for.

Day #1
I am thankful for my Husband. 

Tyler and I in Yellowstonein 07 I believe


I really never stop thinking about how thankful I am to have a husband like mine. Tyler and I have been "together" for a week shy of 6 years today. We started dating November 8th 2004, when we were juniors in high school, and have been inseparable ever since. Tyler is my best friend, my rock, and my soul mate. He is so wonderful. He treats me like a princess every day, and I could not love him more. I am not shy to say that I am a brat at times, and I would probably smack myself at times if I could see how I act, but Tyler always finds a way to calm me down when I am upset, crying, or just plain freaking out. He has such tolerance for me, which could be hard at times. I could not be happier where we are in our marriage, and we grow closer every day. We both can't wait for the day we can be sealed in the temple for eternity. Eternity is a long time, and I couldn't be happier to spend it with Tyler. :)

PS: Ty is leaving tomorrow to go hunting for a week. :( SAD. Hopefully he gets an elk!AND Today is my little brother TALON's birthday! He is 12! I can't believe how grown up my brothers and sisters are getting. WEIRD! Happy Birthday Tally! Love you!

small signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)