Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day #3 I am thankful for my friends.

Day #3

I am thankful for my friends!

    I really don't have many CLOSE friends. In fact, I think I only have 2 close close friends, a few close friends, but I have a lot of just friends. No matter the "type" of friend, I am thankful for every one of them. 
        My close close friends are like my sisters and have been with me through thick and thin and I owe a lot to them for sticking with me through all these years. We have had a lot of good times, and have just about a million inside jokes. But whether we are way close now, or not, no time frame can replace the great memories that I have with these people. Whether its, running from the cops and getting stuck in a boat, window tapping and being LITERALLY chased for an hour, B&E-ing into an ex's house only to be greeted by raging dogs, stealing 4-wheelers and pushing them through the neighbors yard only to run over their leg as we start driving them on the street at 1am, going to midgetville and blasting the oompa loompa song, recording how stupid you are while home alone only to end up in the ER, dying our hair with koolaid and it NOT COMING OUT, sitting on a couch for FOREVER, cliff jumping at Causey when we shouldn't have been, road trips with scary masks, almost being killed in cannibal town by a driver with road rage who didn't like how you threw a bottle of juice at their truck as we were going 80 on the freeway, throwing water balloons at cops only to be CHASED BY THE COP, awesome trips to Lake Powell with the "wave babes", Secrets that you haven't talked about SINCE the Powell trip, Pasta-ing someones lawn and breaking a chair while trying to get away, late night walks that consisted of putting soap in ponds and seeing your neighbor flip her hair around practically naked while standing right in front of a window with the light on, and stealing the rental car lol. We had some crazy times, but even though some came with trouble, I wouldn't change a thing!

           As friends come and go, I can not be thankful enough for each and every one of the people I am friends with. Take facebook for example, I have over 450 friends. (not that that matters or anything) But I can truly say that they are my friends. No matter if I have talked to someone the recent day or 12 years ago, they are always saying good things, commenting on my horrible day, laughing at my stupidity, or giving me advice when I need it. Friends should never be taken for granted, and with that said, I am very thankful for the friends that I have in my life. Close close friend or just friend. 





small signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)