Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day #4 I am thankful for my Titan Boy

Day #4
I am thankful for...yes...my dog Titan.




I know most people are thinking, uh, your dog? But I truly AM thankful for him. Even though he is just a dog, he brings me so much joy and I learn so much about being responsible and caring for something that can not really communicate with me.
  Tyler and I decided to get Titan about 2 1/2 years ago when we first got married and Tyler was working nights. We were living in East Layton in a Trailer Park..Yes we had a great dane in a single wide trailer..lol. i Didn't want to be home alone in the ghetto trailer park so we decided that we needed a guard dog!
This was the first picture ever of Titan boy. I sent this to tyler showing him the puppy we were going to keep! :)

Titan was born on May 17th 2008! That would make him just about 2 and a half right now and he weighs 200 pounds and stands taller than Tyler who is 6'1! He is the most loving and gentle giant. He brings so much joy to Tyler and I, he is like our child.
   I have never really had a dog that was MY OWN. So I was excited to be able to have a pet that loved me. When Titan was 8 weeks we took him to Don's Pet are for puppy class. I honestly recommend them for anyone who has a puppy. They do so many things for them. Titan knows how to sit, stay, speak, shake, leave it, stay, lay down, and walk great on and off a leash. It was only $100! Definitely worth it!

   Although he drools, burps, has horrible gas and bad breath, we love him with all we have and couldn't be happier with him. He is so much fun and has the cutest personality, and is very smart. I love him so much and I am very thankful that he is in our lives. :)
 Here are some cute pictures of our Titan Guy :)





















 I love looking at pictures :)


small signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)