Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day #6 I am thankful for my Job!

Here I am frantically trying to catch up with my posts…lol. I guess Day #6 got skipped and didn’t get published or something, maybe I didn’t even write it, but here you go, my (supposed to be) day 6 post!

Day #6 I am thankful for my job.

There are a lot of people who are without jobs right now, so I couldn’t be more thankful for the job that I have now. I am a receptionist and accounting assistant for my step-dad Jay, at Intermountain Electric Signs! I have been working there since February of 2008, so going on 3 years now! I love being able to help out with whatever I can, whether it be vinyl, painting, or giving my opinion on something. I have so much fun working there and it’s nice to feel like you are some-what important. I’m grateful that I can earn money to provide for my little family.



small signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)