Thursday, December 30, 2010

Things about me, Linky Party! :)

I just LOVE linky parties!!
Every time I get a chance, I link my trash up!
This one is featured by
Link found HERE!
After you're finished with mine! Come play too!! :)



Things about little 'ol me!

1. One day I want to meet up with the girls whos blogs I follow.
I think it would be so much fun!!

2. I think I was destined to be a racecar driver. I REALLY REALLY LOVE to drive fast. Which is {one of the reasons} why I traded in my 6-speed 6 cylinder for an automatic 4 cylinder. {But I love my Betty White anyway J}

3. I have a GIANT family. 
Between blood brothers, half, step, and in-law siblings I have 12! 
Zach, Mindy, Conner, Lance, Talon, India, Mandi, Morgan, Alex, Adam, Brian, and Brittney! Good thing we draw names for Christmas lol.
It doesn’t matter if they are step, half, 
or whatever they are all brothers and sisters to me!
Love you guys!!

4. I am going on a diet in T-2 days! 
I am going to attempt to lose a little over 90 pounds!! 
You can follow me over at
Photobucket

5. I really really REALLY, HATE Mazda 3's. {sorry if you drive one lol} People, well, girls in Utah that drive those are THE biggest batches 
{my new word for B*t*h} on the earth.

6. I HATE shopping now. I repeat HATE shopping
I used to LOVE shopping, but since I've gained weight..I don't like it. 
SO here's to me succeeding on my diet and becoming skinny again eh? :)

7. I also believe that I was a dancer in another life. 
Anytime an awesome song comes on, I always think of really sweet dances. Don't judge..lol..I know I'm a weirdo!

8. I have been married for 2 1/2 years
Have no kids {yet} but I have a Great Dane named Titan! :) 
& He is my baby!

9. I love to play video games with my hubby and brothers, and my best friend Smash over at Fit For Life  
{she just started her blog by the way! Stop over and check it out! So I wont be the only one jealous of her awesome bod! I'll get there one day!}

10. I'm pretty well-rounded. {literally speaking too...lol}
I love doing hair and makeup {Tutorials for hair and makeup coming soon!!} painting nails, getting pedicures, and getting all pretty and pampered. 
BUT I also like getting dirty too
Things like mudding, hunting, shooting guns, and camping are just as fun. 
I grew up with 2 brothers so I know how to hang with the boys, when girls just piss me off. {Went to hair school...got a little TOO much girl time.}


There are some things about me! 
Hope you enjoyed!
XOXO



small signature

7 comments:

  1. we are like twinners!! Im going to start my 'diet' in 2 days also! {high five in the air} and im always making up swett dances in my head when I hear an awesome song..mostly moves I can't do though..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, we can lose weight together! I'm hoping to lose about 40 pounds by next December. :]
    I love driving fast, too. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck on your diet! I love your dane, he is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute blog. Found you via Wild Flower. Hey, there's another blogger with the cutest Great Dane - http://scenicglory.blogspot.com/. She has an amazing blog too. Tell her I sent you :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys!! I love when people comment! :)
    @Klove THANKS! I've been wanting to find more bloggers with great danes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you klove for introducing us. hello jaimie! so lovely to meet you :) thank you so much for stopping by. your titan is absolutely beautiful...his markings remind me a lot of brixa's and look at those blue eyes :) some of brixa's siblings had bright blue eyes just like his...so breathtaking :)

    matthew and i would like another dane some day. but with a chihuahua and a lab <--- my parents dog we are watching, as well as a cat i'd say we are pretty full :) there is a dane rescue in colorado so when we are ready for another we will definitely go through them!

    look at me ramble. i'm just excited to meet a fellow blogger with a dane :) i hope you have a fantastic new year miss! can't wait to catch up on your other posts and learn more about you.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Blogger BFF!! go check out my bloggin! I left ya an award for ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)