Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Things you should probably know about me if we are going to be BFF's.

Things you should probably know if we are going to be BFF's



I am addicted to french fries...
 {but not for much longer}



I drive a Kia Soul and I L-OVE it! 
 {her name is Betty White}


I absolutely LOVE music! I can't go a whole day without listening to it. I have a WIDE variety of music, from Metallica to Celine Dion, to Michael Buble, to Movie Scores like Atonement & Inception. Music speaks to me like nothing else can, and I LOVE it!


I was in an abusive relationship when I was 17
It's not okay girls...tell someone and tell them NOW!

I belch..a lot! ;)


I would rather clean toilets than do dishes.


I bite my fingernails.


I make jewelry and home décor.






 I am ADDICTED to Dr. Pepper.
{no...seriously...I am}

I take THE most random pictures and save them for a good laugh later.
Showing my dad that I did indeed try an apple-peach, but did not finish because it was disgusting. Lol

I hate Vegetables and Fruits, {Except peaches, and green beans}
{I am probably the pickiest eater known to mankind.}

I have a Great Dane named Titan.


I am addicted to video games. {Yep I am a gamer-girl! }Lol...Seriously. I have always loved playing games since I was little, but ever since we got an xBox 360 a few years ago, I love playing Halo 3 and Borderlands. Mostly any FPS {first person shooter} game. What can I say, I like shooting things haha.

I have a really bad temper, and I break things. Especially phones& xBox controller. Not like PSYCHO break things though. Just slamming of the phone on the ground.
LOL



When I was younger I stole a bunch of stuff from Disneyland...{who does that} but years and years later, I still felt bad, and sent $100 anonymously.


I can’t stand zits…so any chance I get I scan my face, neck, and shoulders, if I find one, I will get it lol. If I see someone with a zit, I stare at it..



I put Cooler Ranch Dorito's on my Turkey Sandwiches...It is SO good!


My right foot is bigger than my left by about a half of an inch.
 {my right boob is bigger too lol, just by a little bit}


I’ve pierced my own nose...TWICE!

When I was 14-16, being chased by the cops was a regular occurrence.


When my husband is in the car, its like I can’t drive for some reason, I forget where I'm going, and what turns to turn at..its weird!


MY BEAUTY SECRETS!
Makeup:

HAIR:


an EXCELLENT back combing brush! In Utah, it's go BIG or go home!
{More Beauty Secrets in a Later post! :) Be sure to come back! I have some good ones!}



I LOOOOVEEE doing makeup!


I went to and graduated from hair school, and don’t care to pursue a career in it. I am thankful that I learned what I did though, because people ask me every day how to do my hair. I’ve been thinking about doing some video tutorials on doing different hair styles…But I am scared..


^ I am scared to do anything because I am so self conscious. I have gained about 80 pounds in the last 2 years. I am really disgusted with my self and can’t even look at my body without mentally throwing up. I don’t like to go anywhere because I am afraid to let people see me. When I do go places, and people are snapping pictures left and right I try my best to stay out. If they do get a picture of me, and put it on FaceBook, and tag me, I immediately remove the tag so nobody will know what I have done to myself. I used to be cute and skinny and I have had a lot of problems with my health and depression, but I am ashamed of what I have done to myself.  
Kind of pathetic isn't it?


I am going on like my 30th diet come January, but this time, it will be different, because I WILL succeed! You can follow my weight loss journey over at Diaries of a Fed-Up fat girl

That was a long list! Hahah!

Well since you know all this stuff now, we are now BFFS
{Oh and now that we are BFF's, I think you should follow my blog! :)}

-Love your BFF Jaimie




small signature

7 comments:

  1. This was so awesome to read. So fun! Your blog looks so cute, love all that you did. You don't need anybody's help looks like you nailed it all!! :) SUPER CUTE NAME TOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE BLOG!! loved reading your list! and I too am going on my 100th diet to loose weight! try try again..and this time I will succeed also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!! :) It makes me happy when people actually read what I write!

    @Ana Paula! I still need your help! I will go respond to what you said on FB! I just want a bar under my header where I can put links to crafting stuff and a link over to my weight loss blog!

    @Jenae! We can do it girl! I will be posting stuff regularly on my fed-up fat girl blog once I start and hopefully it will help you if you need any! I know we can I know we can I know we can!! Skinny selves HERE WE COME! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous list girl! So honest, funny and real! You are beautiful and I am so glad you linked up! btw: your nose ring is totally rad and I love that you sent $100 to disney land!

    ashley
    www.littlemissmomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your Great Dane, Titan! I've always wanted a Great Dane, but I have a soft spot for shelter dogs! I would love to see some hair tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YaY! I got 5 comments! That literally made my day! WoOp! Lol!

    @Ashley, I am starting to really love blogging, I feel like the peoples' blogs I read are my friends! I adore your blog by the way! I feel like we are long lost BFFs lol.

    @Melbry15, I will get on some tutorials, but I might wait till I lose a few pounds haha. I've got to figure how to set my "studio" up. I think that is great that you have a spot for sheltered dogs!! :)

    Keep in touch you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blog. It is to sweet that you sent money to disneyland. I think it is sweet that you and your husband are working on going to the Temple. Husband and I are doing the same. You should check out my blog at www.lanceandshay.blogspot.com
    Shaylene

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)