Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 BESTS! :) So Long 2010!!


2010 Highlights
  • Going to Oceanside and Staying in a BEACH HOUSE!
  • Getting my new Whip, Betty White J
  • Opening my boutique! (Still not 100% functional..YET!)
  • THE best birthday I’ve had! (usually people forget)
  • Finding my FAVORITE BLOGS!
  • Celebrating our 2 year anniversary in SLC!
  • Being able to use our camping trailer for the first time!
  • The car I BARELY traded in, getting in a high-speed chase, shot at, and totaled. THEN getting a weird call from highway patrol asking if that car was still mine. THEN seeing the story on the news, poor Scarlett!

Favorite 2010 Movies
  1. Inception
  2. Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows
  3. Eclipse
  4. Toy story 3
  5. Despicable me


Favorite 2010 Websites
  1. The Daybook
  2. Little miss Momma
  3. A Place for us 5
  4. The Sullengers
  5. Get Craftin
Favorite 2010 Songs
  1. “Firework”-Katy Perry
  2. “Teenage Dream”-Katy Perry
  3. “Only Girl in the World”-Rhianna
  4. “The Time (The Dirty Bit)”-Black Eyed Peas
  5. "Closer" By Kings of Leon
  6. "We No Speak No Americano" Yolanda Be Cool
  7. "Stuck Like Glue" By Sugarland
  8. "Stars"-Beta State
  9. "The Dotted Line”-Strata (Not new, but discovered this year)

Top Blog Posts!
  1. April Fools! 
  2. Lasagne Hand! 
  3. Murder @ 1:30am 
  4. Hard Lesson's Learned: Scarlette Edition 
  5. Death to Mazda 3's! 
  6. Phone Pics Linky Party 
  7. Birthday Fun! 
  8. Busy Busy Bee!! 
  9. Delicious Penne Rosa 
  10. Let's be BFFS! :) 




Looking Forward to 2011 Because...
  1. The Hubbs and I are going to be sealed in the Temple!
  2. I am starting my diet, and I WILL be skinny!
  3. Fun vacations and spending time with my famiy.
  4. Enrolling in COLLEGE! WoOt!!
  5. CAMPING!
  6. Getting my Boutique FILLED with things to sell!!
  7. Getting the house more organized!
  8. Re-Doing the kitchen and Bathroom!
  9. Moving around our bedroom to be more space efficient! (It’s kind of hard with a twin sized mattress on the floor for Titan. It kinda gets in the way)
  10. I’m going to max out all my credit cards because, hey, the world is going to end in 2012 and I might as well live it up right? JOKE. Hahah
2011 BETTER be better than 2010 was. I am so over you 2010..GTFO!
Loves!

small signature

2 comments:

  1. This was so fun to read! Thanks for mentioning my lil ol' blog!! Your too sweet Jamie. Sounds like 2011 will be fabulous for you!! Happy New Year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!! your poor CAR!! I think Im going to max out my Credit cards too for that same reason!! Husband truly believes the poles are going to change in 2012!! But me Im not a big believer..
    sounds like the new year is going to be adventurous!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)