Thursday, December 2, 2010

BiRtDaY FUN!!

So I know I don't have very many followers but to the followers that I do have, I apologize for my lack of posting lately. Things have been hectic. Birthdays, Thanksgiving, more birthdays, My birthday, and a crashed computer. Yep that's right, my computer CRASHED!! How stupid. All my stuff was on there! :( So I am in the process of getting another computer all set up that my awesome little brother is giving to me! :) **Thanks Conner!! :)
       So it was my birthday yesterday! I am now 23...{I can almost feel rigamortis setting in..jk} I usually get a little upset around my birthday because usually people forget about it. But this year was awesome! I was kind of upset that we weren't really doing anything. {I get really ornery when I am hungry, it's ridiculous} So when Tyler informed me that we weren't going to Javier's, {my FAV. Mexican place} I was kind of upset. Especially when he told me that we had to run to my grandma's house so he could move some furniture. I was like, that's lame. Move furniture tomorrow or something. Anyway on the way there I was thinking, wait what if this is a surprise party? FUN! But why would it be at my grandma's house? So we get there and nope no cars. So the surprise party was a no. We walk inside and I shut the door and see my step-mom hiding behind it, and I was like "What the..." then SURPRISE!!! :) ALL my immediate family was there! & My bestie Ash! Except my poor mom, she is really really sick. :( AND Adam because he lives in Colorado, and Morgan & Alex because they live in Minnesota. It was so awesome!! :) Thanks Ty for the surprise party! :)
My dad & step-mom made my fav. grilled chicken, and got fried rice from Kobe, and they made sure to have crutons and ranch, {my other favorite thing to eat} My cake was my favorite too, chocoloate with marshmallow frosting! :) I have such an awesome family! Love you guys!! After dinner we just sat around and talked, then, Tyler, Ashley, my brother Lance and I went to see Harry Potter! I LOVE THAT SHOW! 
My mother and father-in-law are taking Tyler and I to dinner tonight to Javi's! I'm exited!!
I am incredibly blessed to have such an amazing family! 
They mean everything to me! :)

On another note, I am trying to make my blog cuter lol. So sorry for the temporary ugliness of my blog page. I'm hoping to be done at the end of this week. But it's kind of hard with no computer..lol.



small signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)