Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Busy Busy Bee!!

Hey Friends!

Wow, what a crazy time of year!! I am so excited for Christmas! I didn’t get to decorate my mantle like I wanted to, but we are super tight with money until the New Year! Which sucks, but Tyler and I know that if we have our health, our home, reliable cars, our families, friends, and most importantly each other, Christmas will be awesome! We were able to get a few presents for each other and I think this is the first year we haven’t caved in and given our presents early. GO US!!!

Things around now in my family are SO hectic! As many of you know, I have a GIANT family! This consists of full, half, and step siblings, not to mention the in-law siblings too. Parents, step-parents, in-law parents, grandparents, step-grandparents, and the in-law grandparents as well. Let’s just say our calendars are pretty much over flowing with events and activities.


Thursday the 16th: My littlest sister {Mandi} has a school program.
My Uncle & his kids Sara & Jake fly in from Cali.
My Brother Adam flies in from Colorado.

Friday the 17th: Santa Party

Saturday the 18th: Santa Party in the early afternoon
Grandparents’ 50 Anniversary @ The Roof in SLC!

Sunday the 19th: Cousin’s Baby’s {Baby Nikki} 1st Birthday!

Wednesday the 22nd: Fondue Dinner @ my Dad’s

Friday the 24th: Breakfast for my cousin’s {Tannya} Birthday!
Friday the 24th: Dinner at the Grandparent’s {Douglas side}

Saturday the 25th: CHRISTMAS!! We have 7 {I repeat SEVEN} stops this day!

Tuesday the 28th: Mary Kay Party with my madre!!

Not to mention that I have 3 orders of rings to be done by Saturday! I love being busy!!

Speaking of rings, I’ve launched my Etsy site {Although it only has like 5 things listed right now}! Along with another section to my boutique! My boutique is still in the process of becoming fully functional, but I can pretty much do anything!
And

My latest things are RINGS! They are super cute! The only thing, they have to be ordered from HONG KONG! And it takes almost a month for them to get here! BOO! AND no express shipping! So I just ordered a smaller amount of stuff to make them, turns out they are a hit! So as soon as I collect money on the ones I’m selling, I need to order more supplies! I am looking to expand onto all kinds of jewelry and head bands! They are going to be SO cute!! I’m so excited!


Remember in the last post I talked about taking pictures? I have some to show you! :)

This is one of many bridals for my sister-in-law Brittney. I used a lot more photoshop than I usually would, But I think it's STUNNING 
  

This is my Brother Zach and his wife Mindy! Can you believe she's had a baby! {I know right...JEALOUS!!}Love ya Min!

This is Mindy's little sister Misty! She is the sweetest thing ever!

This is the whole family! They were so fun to work with!


I took these on the way home because it was SO foggy! It was so awesome! People were staring at me while I was taking them, but It was fun to finally get some pictures of fog. I've wanted some for a really long time! I've also been thinking about selling prints of pictures I take. {Not of families, but of nature and other things}

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THEM!





Happy Holidays!! :)


small signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)