Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Whatcha Say Wednesday!

Linking up to Whatcha Say Wednesday over at Stash Mama!
I just LOVE these little games! 



1. Who or which was one of your favorite musical groups when you were in middle school?
-In middle school it was all about Avril Lavigne
{In her punk-y phase, Ya know, skater-boi, losing grip? Yeah THAT Avril. Not the "HEY hey YOU you, I don't like your girlfriend, I sound...like I'm...a stuck up little sno-ob. LIKE OH MY GOSH, I like used to be all punky and skateboard, but like now, I like LOVE going to the mall and like driving my Mazda 3!!!" < check out my hatred post from Nov. lol..That was a BAD DAY!!
LOL..
{AND there's nothing wrong with prissy girls because I have a prissy side, but to go from "Hard Ace" to "LIKE OH MY GOSH" is just weird!! I was so confused when her new stuff came out.


2. Would you be willing to eat a bowl of live crickets for $40,000?
Right off the bat I would say NO...BUT it's $40,000 we're talking about so YES, I would. {I am TERRIFIED of Grasshoppers, and crickets are just like grasshoppers.}

3. What are you doing on Christmas Eve?
On Christmas Eve, the Hubbs and I go to his grandparent's house and have a huge dinner with his family! I love spending time with family! They are so much fun to be around!!

Bonus!
What is the name of Scrooge's dead business partner?
Lol, I am being honest and not googling it, but I have no idea!

Be sure to check out

small signature

2 comments:

  1. Eewwww crickets! I hate them too!

    And Scrooge's dead partner was Marley, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! lol you are the second to say Avirl! I loooved her too...and totally thought I was like punk rock chick! Thank for linking up you rock!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)