Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HOO ARE YOU....HOO HOO...HOO HOO


It's time for HOO ARE YOU?! Over at Night Owl Crafting!
Link Up and Come Play!! :)


NightOwlCrafting



1. Did you make any New Year's Revolutions?
        YES! Quite a few actually! Some personal, some spiritual, and some as a couple!
  
2. What are some goals you have for 2011?
      My #1 goal is to succeed in my weight loss journey! I'm shooting to lose about 90 pounds by June!
       Click my button to go over there :)
Photobucket

       #2 is GET ORGANIZED
       #3 is WORK ON PATIENCE!

3. What is something that you got for Christmas? 
          Hubbs got me a tool set that is PINK! WoOt!! Look out home projects!  I'm comin for ya! Haha :) 

4. Did you see any good movies over the holiday season? 
           I didn't, we want to go see True Grit...has anyone seen that one?

5. Do you do your own taxes or have someone do them for you?
           We have a friend do them, then take them out to dinner! :)


small signature

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I'm a new follower from Hoo Are You. Your blog is totally cute! Can't wait to read more of your posts :)

    ~Tasia
    http://tayirl.blogspot.com
    http://tayirlreads.blogspot.com {book reviews}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard True Grit is really good! I'm heading over to your weight loss blog now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)