Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SHE'S ALIVE!!

Hello blog world.

Sorry I have been AWAL for the last week. I have been having a really hard time on my diet and on top of that I got sick this weekend and it was NO BUENO! I haven’t been THAT sick in a really long time. I am just writing one intro post right now for both of my blogs because I am on a short break at work. Now, if I had and IPHONE, I could do it from there…lol. But since I don’t, this will have to do till later tonight. 
{KEEP WISHING}

Wow…that is all I can say. 

There are so many things that I have to get done this week I could pull my hair out. Like I said up ^ there I have been SO sick. So, sorry for the lack of posting. But what can a sick girl do? I’m so lucky that I had Hubbs to help me. I don’t think that chicken broth ever tasted SO GOOD. 

I’ve been sticking to but really struggling with my diet, but I am really happy with the results I am getting. I can’t wait to show everyone tomorrow in Weigh Myself Wednesday over at Fed Up Fat Girl. Although It’s so tough, I think I just needed to get used to not eating as big of portions, AND no carbs or sugars. That part sucked. I don’t even want a cheeseburger anymore, I just want a nice and healthy turkey or tuna sandwich!! BUT, it’s not on my diet so I am going buck up and stick to it. Its just till I get to my goal weight and then I will be able to eat what I want again, but make healthier choices of course! 

I am PUMPED! I can’t wait to get to wear what I want.  
NO MORE HOODIES! Hahah. 
Seriously that’s all I wear right now because I feel like it hides more. 

But I also look like even fatter than I am haha. So it’s a lose lose lol.
I have figured out what I am going to do for a giveaway! You guys should be excited. Its going to be SO CUTE
I am going to actually start selling them on etsy too! 
The thing is, is that I am making one for myself right now, so I will have an example to show to everyone, and be able to post the pictures up on etsy, as well as my facebook boutique! 
I should be done within the next few days so sit tight. 
And just to let you know, these will be selling for $50 {not including shipping} So you’re not going to be winning something stupid I promise! I am super excited to be having my first give away, and I hope that you guys will tell your friends about it!!

I’m sorry to say that is all I have time for right now, and my apologies for not having any pictures or anything. I will post more tonight or tomorrow!!


small signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)