Friday, January 28, 2011

A whole lot of blah, etsy, and MAKEOVERS!

 My apologies for the lack of posting lately
I've just been feeling blah lately. 


I have

No energy
&
No motivation

I'm still really bummed about the weigh in this week.
I don't know why I keep allowing that to get me down,
but it is what it is.

Although its been quite depressing around here,
I do have some things that I am excited for!

1-     I’ve been talked into getting an etsy site
So I made one. 
Now I just have to fill it with stuff, Lol.
I have a bunch of ideas swirling around in my head.

My full functioning shop will include.

• Beanies & Head Wraps

• Jewelery
   -Cabochon Rings
   -Sterling Silver Necklaces,
   -Sterling Silver Bracelets
   -Sterling Silver Earrings
  
• Home Décor
   -Vinyl Lettering/Decals
   -Wooden Signs & Letters
   -Subway Art Displays
   -Decorative Glass Boxes

• Digital Stuff
   -Custom Announcements
   -Printables {like subway art}
   -Photography

• Clothing
   -Onesies

• Wedding Veils

2-     For Christmas the in-laws gave us hard wood flooring to go in the kitchen. {there is carpet in there now..SICK I know.} 
I want to re-do the kitchen so bad. 
I have to give you the scoop on our kitchen. 

Its disgusting.

EVERYTHING is painted in there. 
And when I say EVERYTHING, I MEAN EVERYTHING. 
The walls, the COUNTERTOPS, THE OVEN, THE STOVE! 

And guess what…they’re all painted the SAME COLOR!!

Oh and not to mention the bathroom, 
the siding on the outside of the house,  
AND THE FREAKING FENCE!! 

That paint must have been on clearance or something. 
So my house has that same peachy, tan, nastiness EVERYWHERE!
Not to mention the electrical issues. 
{There are 3 different lights with different switches, in the kitchen. Just look!}

Please don't paint everything EXCEPT the cabinet doors the same puke color..

Please don't have 3 separate lights with 3 separate switches...idiots.. PS AND learn how to paint hahah. See that spot? LOL.
Scary Oven! {that is painted}
More of the Kitchen. & Titan, wondering what I am doing.
 It is dying for a makeover.


3-     Same with the bathroom. 
{I don't have pictures of that one yet}
Even the ceilings are painted that disgusting peach color.
I am going with the bathroom makeover first. 
It will take less work
What I want to do is make it into a beach theme. 
When we went to Oceanside last summer, my family got 
me some really cool shells while they were scuba diving! 
So I want to use them!  
I want to have brown and a light blue and white for the colors, 
and get bead-board to go half way up the wall. 
The bathroom is really small so we can’t overdo it.
But I also have some ideas for decorating too. 

I’m way excited to show you guys!


I am hopefully starting on the bathroom this weekend and I will be putting up before and after pictures!




small signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)