Thursday, January 20, 2011

Right this second...

 I came across this post just now from
Lindsay over at Scenic Glory!
What a fun thing to do! 
So I am playing along!! :)


Things that are going on "right this second"


eating/drinking: A giant glass of water. Eating nothing! :)

listening to: Michael Buble, he is so hot. Lol.

pondering: Where I am going to find a cute little hope chest thingy to fill with my favorite memories. {Head over to Little Miss Momma to see, it's the cutest thing EVER!}

wearing: My Favorite Silver jeans, a hoodie, and tennies! {Very boring I know}

anticipating: Getting off work. I HATE work. I just want to make things all day. If that could be my job, I would love every minute of it. Cheers to getting my business up and going.

baking: Since I am at work, I'm baking zilch. but when I get home I will be baking Chicken! YuM!!

reading: Nothing right now. I wanted to read Harry Potter again, since I have become obsessed lol.

loving: That I get to go home to a fabulous husband. He is so wonderful to me. AND he puts up with my crap, that's a plus right?

buying: Nothing for a few days, we just paid a ton of bills. BUT Monday is a different story :)

Now, it's your turn to play! 
Let me know if you are playing and I will stop by! :)


small signature

2 comments:

  1. eek i love your right this second list...so fun!
    hope you have a wonderful evening with you rmister and mr titan as well...oh i really wish brixa and titan could play :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY I'm glad you did a list too! They are always so fun! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! xo, Kels

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)