Friday, January 21, 2011

No good very bad day, & some awesomness!!

I am SO not having a good day today.

I was late getting up, thus I was late to work.
I forgot to bring my lunch to work.
And just now, I was in the bathroom attempting to 
put on some makeup so I don’t scare my co-workers
I had just got done going to the bathroom 
 and I had the water running
 {Some weird thing I HAVE to have the water running} 

So anyway I forgot to turn it off and I was putting 
my bronzer on and it fell in the water. 
THEN as I was hurrying to get the water off of it,
I pushed my whole makeup bag in. 
Yep ALL OF IT.

I had to dump everything out and literally POUR the water out. 
Now my eye shadow brush is soaked so I can’t finish my makeup.
Wow.  
AND on top of that, I’m really, really discouraged right now.
My weight loss is at a halt
And it’s really stressing me out. 

I really, really want this. 
I want so badly to wear what I want to wear. 

Be able to wear leggings and boots,
and those long sweaters with big black belts.
I want to cut my hair as short as I want it and not be 
afraid that it will make me look like a fatty.
I’m just not having a great day. 
{Could you tell?}

But on another note, Look at these!!









I’ve been working on these for a little bit.
It’s in memory of my ♥Aunt Michelle♥ 
{My FIL's {Father-in-Law's} twin sister} 
who passed away a few years ago. 
My FIL is going to take them to the 
state and see if we can get any of these options approved. 
You know when you get one of those specialty license plates, 
you have to pay some fee to go to whatever it is? 
All the money will go towards Breast Cancer Awareness! 
How cool would that be! 
Everyone cross your fingers for approval!!


small signature

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you are having a bad day. :( But the license plates are so neat. I would love to see those around!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)