Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wreck This Journal WK 1 Link Party!!!

FINALLY I have a few minutes
to post some Wreck This Journal stuff.

I meant for these posts to be on Mondays,
because Mondays totally suck and I thought it
would make the day a little more pleasurable haha.

So in my first week of my
Wreck This Journal assignment,
I had so much fun.
Seriously this is the funnest thing I have ever done haha.

I LOVE to destroy things.

Here are some pictures of the pages I have completed!


Here are before pictures!
Front View


Bum

Profile

LET THE WRECKAGE BEGIN!!
I chose to randomly do pages.
There is NO order here!


Writing Carelessly.

YUMMY

bahahahahahah WOW

Items in my purse! (well some, not all would fit!)

HUGE HAND!

CAT SCRATCH FEVER...DUN DUN DUUUUN

Staple

i LOVE Mocs!


CRAAAA

AAAAACK


Hahah


SO much fun!
I highly recommend any and everyone to get one of these!

Now LINK ON UP!!

The linkie will be open for a long time,
so even if you start way later, you will still be able to link up!

Join the fun and
SHARE!!


small signature

1 comment:

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)