Monday, February 21, 2011

Promoted. Drawings, Drawings, and more drawings.

Okay so I've been SWAMPED lately. Which explains why I haven't been posting like AT ALL, and why I am posting from my phone. First off though, let me share, I GOT PROMOTED!! WOOO! I'm not sure if any of you know, but I work for my step-dad at his sign manufacturing shop, as a receptionist and accounting assistant. I really don't like doing anything with money so I have been like struggling there Haha. BUT! I was just promoted to DESIGNER! YEP, this is me dancing............#¥&€&_;;!¥!*!£_;_¥!&¥€;;_¥.......... Well needless to say, I am so freaking excited about this new change, I have been seriously SWAMPED! I have been staying way late lately. Therefore I HAVE like zero time to blog. Especially because our laptop cord broke, and my desktop is locked until I get a recovery disk. LAME. But I just wanted to give all of you a heads up on what is going on. As soon as my training is done and my computers are working I will be back. :) thanks for bearing with me through all this craziness! Much Love!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for your promotion! That is so awesome. I know you will be so fabulous at designing, you are so talented and artistic with that type of stuff! Good luck with everything. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)