Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 2 "MY BFF" of 30 Day Challenge!!

Day #2 is
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.
 Let me introduce you to ASH!
 Ashley is my BFF!
We have been best friends since like 8th grade!
We know like everything about eachother,
and share pretty much the same hobbies!
Here are some awesome pictures of us!!
This is us in Jr. High right after one of our softball games! OLD SCHOOL!!
This is us with our guns!
Hahahah. This us on our road trip to a softball tournament!!
Me doing her hair for her wedding!! :)
Us heading up to go camping on our property in Lava Hot Springs!!
Ghost hunt last year!
Our friend's bday 80's style! Sweet bangs lol.
We have had some fun times! I just love this girl to death!
She also has a blog! She is a fitness girl and gives 
lots of tips on how to get fit and stay that way!
CHECK HER OUT!
I will be working on the HAIR POST after I make dinner!
So check back around 7!! :)


small signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)