Thursday, February 10, 2011

Make Up Work! Day 5-11!!

Bare with me, my only computer right now is the one I use at work.
And I very seldom get to get on the internet. 
SO I am behind on my challenge!

So I am going to make up the days I haven't been able to do!
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
 
This is picture was taken sophomore year in highschool
from the left, it goes Sereesha, Tina, and Myself.
We were the sophomores that were ALWAYS in trouble.
We even got threatened by the coach, to WALK HOME! 
LOL. Good times with my best friends!! :)
 

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day..
 This might sound a little retarded, 
but I don't want to trade places with anyone.
I don't want to miss what is going on in my own life, even if it was just for one day.

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
Me Wedding Ring :)

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
  HA I know this picture is graphic, but everyone has a butt right?
The first time I saw this picture I CRIED. 
I was laughing SO HARD!!
I HOPE THIS MAKES YOU LAUGH TOO LOL.

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Hubbs :)
 
 

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.
 My friends and I have a record for doing the most messed up things.
Whether its throwing mudd at cars and getting chased by the cops, wearing masks all the way down to st george, buying fake guns and spraying them so they look real, driving to the "indian schools" to check out the ghosts, making total idiots out of ourselves at bowling alleys, going cliff jumping when we "SHOULDN'T HAVE" riding on bullet bikes with no helmets, getting my car stuck in the mud because we were going mudding, we always seem to have a fun time. And although I am married and can no longer be a part of these illegal acts lol, I wouldn't change my experiences for anything. We all had so much fun and I wouldn't trade it for the world! :)
Here's some pics! :)
Me {R} Britt {L} Morgan {BL} Mandi {BR}.
Smash {L} and I {R} with our guns.
Smash {L} and I {R} with our masks. Sereesha took the picture. She was Frankenstein.
Sereesha {L} and Tina {R}. Tina and I had crazy times in Beauty School. 

Sereesha and I junior year in High School. Her BF now Jake on the left. {I still have that hoodie :)}

Morgan {L} Britt {bottom} Me {top}. Actin like fools at the bowling alley!



 
 

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
WARNING..THESE ARE NOT MY DISHES LOL


small signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)