Friday, February 4, 2011

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

And NO I am NOT pregnant.
LOL.

I have been inspired today.
Like really inspired..

I was lost out in blog-land and I came across a picture of this book.


Seriously...just google it and click images.

IT LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!!

Look at this!!
HAHAHA


SO!!
Here is what I am going to do. 
I am going to give everyone till
FEB 14th
to get this book JOURNAL.

On February 15th I am going to start filling it out!
Now what I would like to do is get
AS MANY PEOPLE AS I CAN
to do this with me!!

EACH WEEK

we will scan in our pages, or take a picture of them
AND SHARE!!

I will also put a link party thing at the bottom so 
we can all see just how creative everyone can be!

I seriously am SO excited for this. 

I ordered one for me today and also one for my husband!!

You can find them ONLINE on Amazon, Target, and even Walmart!

Everyone  
PLEASE BLOG ABOUT THIS!
I want to get a TON OF PEOPLE IN ON IT!!

We have 10 days to get this book!!

Lets really do this!!

READY

SET

GO!!



small signature

3 comments:

  1. I've seen this on Busy Bee Lauren's blog. It looks awesome!! http://busybeelauren.blogspot.com/2011/01/wreck-this-journal-take-4.html

    Your dog looks so cute and nice compared to my neighbors. I saw your funny video haha I'm sure my neighbors is super nice he's just HUGE and intimidating haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading all the fun things you post about on your blog so I nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award.
    Check out the post on my blog. frog2fab.blogspot.com
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking I need to buy this journal now! what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Really! So go ahead...make my day. :)